Condensation Control with Goodon & Drip Stop®
When the temperature and humidity conditions reach the dew point, moisture can condense on the underside of metal roofing. This condensation has the potential to cause water damage and other problems inside your Building when left exposed from the underside of the panel.
PROTECT YOUR ASSETS
Drip Stop technology is a unique solution for protecting your assets through condensation control while maintaining your aesthetics and structural elements.
DRIPSTOP CAN BE USED IN VIRTUALLY ANY ENVIRONMENT (STRUCTURE) WHERE CONDENSATION IS A PROBLEM.
- Money saving (up to 25% versus traditional solutions)
- Durability (Isn’t susceptible to ripping,tearing or deterioration like standard insulation and vapor barriers)
- Easy to clean (with hose or pressure washers)
- Time saving (no need to roll a vapor barrier over the purlins, then seal and roll out insulation on top of that)
- Easy handling Approved for use in animal confinement
- UL® 723 Approved for flame spread and smoke generation for insurance specifications.
- 20-year adhesion warranty
- Reduces exterior noise